Flightfox is a close team of the world's best travel experts. We live, work and travel all over the world while providing a valuable service to our customers. There is always room for highly skilled experts on our team, so if you know the intricacies of flight pricing, loyalty programs and hotels, we would love to talk.
We are looking for motivated people to join our team of world-class travel experts. The position is fully remote and the work hours are flexible. However, preference is given to those who can commit at least 20 hours per week.
How much can you make?
Your earnings will depend on your skill and time commitment. In the first month while you learn the system, you can earn more than USD 1,500. Once you know the system, you can earn at least USD 3,500 and possibly over USD 5,000.
What will you do?
As a travel expert, you will:
- Use our tools to find the best travel options for our clients
- Assist travelers with reservations, changes, and cancellations
- Maximize each traveler's experience by proactively adding their frequent flyer numbers, seat assignments, upgrades, and more
Who are we looking for?
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Understand how to always score the lowest price for any flight and hotel
- Know the ins-and-outs of airline pricing and can take full advantage of it
- Are well traveled and instinctively know how to handle canceled/missed flights
- Can navigate any airport and sweet talk airline agents to help you
- Know how frequent flyer programs work, can calculate the number of points earned and understand the best techniques to upgrade flights and maximize elite benefits
- Have traveled enough to recommend practical hotels in most cities according to a traveler's preferences and budget
- Speak excellent English and have great communication skills
- Are a natural problem solver and multi-tasker
- Love to travel
Extra credit for:
- Knowing if a GPU can be applied when flying LH metal in full Y on 016 stock
- Being active in frequent traveler communities like Flyertalk
- Prior experience with customer service/customer support
No GDS experience required.
How to apply?
Please email email@example.com with answers to the following:
- In what city are you currently based?
- What are your favorite travel blogs or forums?
- What advice would you give to a friend flying a hidden-city (throw-away) ticket?
- Your friend texts you asking for help to change a booked flight. What do you text back?
- What is the best price you can find for SFO-PVG round-trip, non-stop only, must depart/return next month, 1 person in economy. How did you get this price?
The price you get above must use a trick. If you just quote a low price from a flight website, we cannot accept your application. The trick may be a 1x, 3x, HC or similar.
We will get back to you as soon as we can but no later than two business days.
Good luck :)